The Host and Producer(s) can access helpful features in the Studio's sidebar when they join using a computer. They see a list of the participants and the name of the mic/camera each is using. During a recording, Hosts and Producers also see the upload progress of each participant's recorded track.
Guests see a simplified version of the sidebar so they can focus on having a great conversation.
Studio and Participant Management: (Host and Producers)
- Name a Recording in the Studio
- Accept Guests Waiting in the Lobby
- Adjust Individual Output Volume
- Turn Echo Cancellation On or Off
- Enable Low Data Mode
- Confirm that Participants' Tracks are Uploading
- Manually Pause or Resume a Participant's Upload
- Prompt a Participant to Change Mic, Camera, or Speaker (Teams Studios only)
- Adjust Temperature and Exposure of Participant's Mobile Camera (Camera Controls) (Teams Studios only)
Media Board: (Generally Host only. Host and Producers only in a Teams Studio)
- Upload New Files to the Media Board
- Play Files on the Media Board
- Share Messages with Other Studio Participants (All participants, including Audience members)