The Host can name individual recordings using the Studio sidebar. Giving each one a unique name, especially close to when you record, makes them easier to identify in post-production. Follow the steps to name a recording in the Studio.
Join as the Host from a computer to access the Studio sidebar.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Join a Studio as a Host.
- In the sidebar on the right, click the Studio tab.
If you don't see the sidebar, click to expand it.
- In the Recording Overview section, click the pencil icon.
- Type a new name for the recording and click Save.
TIP: Rename Before, During, or Between Recordings
You can rename a recording session in the Studio before, during, or between each take. The timer under Recording Overview indicates which recording take a new name applies to. If it still displays the total time of the last recording, that previous recording is renamed. If it has reset to zero, the next recording is renamed. If the timer is counting up, the current recording is renamed.