Each Studio in Riverside has settings that change the experience of the live conversation and the local recordings that Studio participants create.
Before or After a Recording Session
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- On the left, click Settings.
During a Recording Session
- Using a computer, join a Riverside Studio as Host or Producer.
- Connect to the Studio in the Lobby.
- At the top of the Studio page, click the Settings icon.
Guests can also click Settings to access the Participant Audio & Video settings in the Studio.
Some Studio settings can only take effect on the next recording. To change these, stop the current recording and start a new take.