Videos are included in Studio recordings by default. Remove your participants' video tracks in the Editor if you want to create audio-only content or share an excerpt without video. Follow the steps below to create a clip with participants' audio tracks in the Editor.
You can also change a Studio's Recording Type on its settings page if you want to only record audio. You and your participants will still see each other during the live call.
Step by step:
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Next to the relevant Studio click View all recordings.
- Click the thumbnail of the desired recording session.
- In the top right corner, click Edit.
Click on the full recording to open it with the Editor or click an existing or draft clip in the Clips section.
- On the right side of the Editor, click Tracks .
- Next to each participant's name, click Use audio only .
The icon turns purple to indicate that the track is audio-only.
- In the top right corner, click Export.
- Select file format ("Audio quality").
You can export audio-only clips as WAV HD audio files or compressed MP3 files.
- Click Export.
After the clip processes, download it from the Recording's dashboard page.