Videos are included in Studio recordings by default. Remove your participants' video tracks in the Editor if you want to create audio-only content or share an excerpt without video. Follow the steps below to create a clip with participants' audio tracks in the Editor.
Step by step:
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Next to the relevant Studio click View all recordings.
Click on the full recording to open it with the Editor or click an existing or draft clip in the Clips section.
- On the right side of the Editor, click Tracks.
- Next to each participant's name, click Use audio only.
You can export audio-only clips as WAV HD audio files or compressed MP3 files.
You can change a Studio's Recording Type on its settings page if you want to record only audio. You and your participants will still see each other during the live call.