Follow the steps below to remove a participant's video track and use only their audio in a clip in the Editor.
These instructions are to remove one or more of the participants' video tracks and only use their audio within a video clip. You can also create and export an audio-only clip (MP3 or WAV) that removes the video for all participants and keeps their audio.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- In the Editor's toolbar, click Tracks.
- Next to a participant's name, click the 〉arrow.
- Click the toggle next to Hide video.
The participant's video is removed from the Editor's canvas. Their words remain in the transcript and their audio stays on the timeline.