Follow the steps below to remove a participant's video track and use only their audio in a clip in the Editor.
These instructions are to remove one or some of the participants' video tracks. To use the audio for all the participants' video tracks, you can create and export an audio-only clip (MP3 or WAV).
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- In the toolbar at the top of the Editor, click Tracks .
- Next to each participant's name, click Use audio only .
The icon turns blue to indicate that the track is audio-only.
If your clip includes both video and audio-only participants, any audio-only participants will have a waveform symbol in their video frame.
Change a Studio's Recording Type on its settings page if you want to record only audio. You and your Guests will still see each other during the live call.