Internet Backups are files recorded over the internet during the live call. You can download one person's backup track file or a combined recording with all participants' tracks in one file. To download a single backup track, follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Scroll to the specific Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the session.
- On the top right of the session page, click Download.
- Select Backup tracks.
The table under Tracks lists each recorded participant and any media shared during the call.
- In the row of the desired track, click Backups.
- Click Backup recording.
The MP4 video plays in the browser window.
- Click thebutton and select Download.
The MP4 video is saved to your computer.
For a higher resolution, download the locally-recorded High Quality tracks or use the built-in Editor to create clips.