Internet Backups are the media files recorded over the internet during the live call. Follow the steps below to download one person's backup track file.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to Recording files.
- In the row of the desired track, click Backups.
- Click Backup recording to save the MP4 video to your computer.
You can also:
- Download the combined backup recording with all participants' backup tracks in one file
- Download the locally-recorded High Quality tracks for higher-resolution video
- Use the built-in Editor to create clips