The Internet Backup is a centralized recording of the call as it happens in the Studio. You can download the separate Internet Backup tracks of each participant as video or audio files or a recording with all participants' tracks in one composed file. To download a participant's backup track, follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Scroll to the specific Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the session.
- On the top right of the session page, click Download Tracks.
The table under Separate Tracks lists each recorded participant and any media shared during the call.
- In the row of the desired track, click the three dots menu [...] on the right.
- Click Download mp3 backup track for audio-only or Download mp4 backup track for audio and video.
For higher resolution video, download the locally-recorded separate tracks or use the built-in Editor to create clips. The buttons in the table (such as WAV, MP4, and Constant Frame Rate) let you download a participant's local track in a specific file format.
You can also download a combined internet backup track with all participants.