The All Participants Backup is a recording of the live call in the Studio that combines the recorded participants in one MP4 file. Use it as a reference track or to review a conversation. The video backup file uses a gallery layout with recorded participants' video frames, including Producers who had their camera or mic enabled.
Follow the steps below to download the All Participants Backup of your recording.
Internet Backups use the live video recorded in the Studio, which has a maximum resolution of 720p. Unlike locally recorded High Quality tracks and clips, the recording of each participant's feed is impacted by the quality of their internet connection. For higher resolution recordings, use Riverside's Editor to create combined clips or download the High Quality tracks.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Scroll to the specific Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the session.
- On the top right of the session page, click Download.
- Select Backup tracks.
- In the All Participants row, click Backups.
- Click Backup recording.
The MP4 video plays in the browser window.
- Click thebutton and select Download.
The MP4 video is saved to your computer.
You can also download a separate Internet Backup track of each participant.