The All Participants Backup is a recording of the live call in the Studio that combines the recorded participants in one MP4 file. Use it as a reference track or to review a conversation.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to Recording files.
- In the All participants row, click Backups.
- Click Backup recording.
The MP4 video saves to your computer.
The video backup file includes the recorded participants' video frames in a gallery layout, including any Producers who had their camera or mic enabled.
Internet Backup files have a maximum resolution of 720p. The quality of each person's internet connection during the call can impact the quality of their part of the backup. For higher-resolution files, use Riverside's Editor to create combined clips or download the high quality tracks.