The All Participants Cloud Recording combines all the participants' cloud recording tracks into one MP4 file. Its smaller size makes it useful to quickly review a conversation or to keep as a backup reference of the entire recording session.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording's page, scroll to Recording files.
- In the All participants row, click Cloud recording.
- Click Cloud recording.
The MP4 video saves to your computer.
The All Participants cloud recording file includes the recorded participants' video frames in a gallery layout, including any Producers who had their camera or mic enabled.
Cloud recording files have a maximum resolution of 720p. The quality of each person's internet connection during the call can impact the quality of their part of the file. For higher-resolution files, use Riverside's Editor to create combined clips or download the high quality tracks.