Riverside's Editor has processing tools to finalize the full recording of your session or quickly compose excerpts from it. After creating a recording in the Studio, follow the steps below to open the recording in the Editor and create a Clip.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Hover over the relevant Studio, click the three dots menu […] and select View recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click on the relevant session.
- At the top right corner of the recording session's page, click Edit.
The full recording or the oldest draft clip opens in the Editor.
Use the Editor to finalize your clip of the full recording or trim it into shorter videos. In the Editor, click Export to prepare it for downloading.
If you add markers while recording, draft clips are automatically created. On the session's page, scroll down to the Clips section and click the relevant preview thumbnail.
As the Host during a Studio recording session, after you click Stop and all the videos have finished uploading, click View recordings to open the page of that session.