Plan: All Plans
Device: Computer Browser
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- In the top right corner of the Editor, click Export (some people might see Share).
- Select file preferences in the Export Options pop-up window.
- Click Export.
- Click Create another clip to edit the full, original recording again
or Edit next clip to move to the next draft clip.
After it processes, the exported clip is available to download or publish from the session's dashboard.
After you make changes in the Editor, wait until the text that says Saving... disappears before you click Export to make sure Riverside receives your edits.
You receive an email when the clip is ready to download. In a shared Riverside for Business account, only the team member who exported the clip receives the email.