Who: Account Owner, as well as Admins, Directors, and Editors
Plan: Creator, Pro, and Riverside for Business
Device: Computer Browser
After recording in the Studio, you can download text transcriptions of your conversation.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to Recording files.
- To the right of Transcript, click Download.
- On the menu, choose one of the two file formats:
- Transcript (TXT) – for editing and repurposing the text
- Subtitles (SRT) – for caption playback
The transcription includes all recorded participants whose recording tracks have uploaded and processed. Transcriptions are not generated for audio played from a screen share, files played on the Media Board, or footage added as an intro/outro.