After you use Riverside to record, edit, and export your videos, you can publish your content for distribution using Spotify for Podcasters (formerly called Anchor). Follow the steps below to share an exported clip as a podcast episode on Spotify.
This feature is currently available to all Riverside users other than those in Turkey. Contact Riverside support if you are unable to access it.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- Click on a clip with a Ready label to open the Publish Clip page.
- Or click a clip with a Draft label to open it in the Editor and export it.
- On the right of the Publish Clip page, click the Spotify logo.
- Click Let's go.
Your clip uploads as a draft episode on a new page on Spotify for Podcasters.
The first time you click the Spotify logo, a new page opens to connect Riverside and Spotify for Podcasters. If you have an existing account, log in. Otherwise, create a new account and begin to set up your podcast.
- On Spotify's Episode Options page, enter details like the episode's title, description, and publish date.
- At the top of the page, click Save as draft or Publish now.
Spotify displays video in 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. You can change your clip's aspect ratio in the Editor.