Plan: All Plans
Device: Computer Browser
To upload an audio-only clip to Spotify, export and download it, then follow the steps here (help.spotifyforpodcasters.com) ⇱ .
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- Click on a clip with a Ready label to open the Publish Clip page.
- Or click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label to open it in the Editor and export it.
- On the right of the Publish Clip page, click the Spotify logo.
- Click Let's go.
Your video clip uploads as a draft episode on a new page on Spotify for Podcasters.
- On Spotify's Episode Options page, enter details like the video episode's title, description, and publish date.
- At the top of the page, click Save as draft or Publish now.
Spotify creates a new video episode of your podcast for each clip you publish.
Spotify displays video in 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. You can change your clip's aspect ratio in the Editor.
The first time you click the Spotify logo, a new page opens to connect Riverside and Spotify for Podcasters. If you have an existing account, log in. Otherwise, create a new account and begin to set up your podcast.
- Integrations for Editing and Publishing (Overview)
- Important info about video episodes (help.spotifyforpodcasters.com)
- Distributing and Promoting Your Podcast (help.spotifyforpodcasters.com)
- How To Create Video Podcasts on Riverside and Publish Directly to Spotify (Riverside YouTube Channel)