After you use Riverside to record, edit and export your videos, you can publish your content with Anchor for distribution on Spotify. Follow the steps below to share an exported clip as a podcast episode to Anchor and Spotify.
This feature is currently available to Riverside users in Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Step by step:
- Log in to your account on a computer.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the relevant recording session.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- Click on a clip with a Ready label to publish it.
If a clip's label is Draft, open it in the Editor and export it.
- On the right of the Publish Clip page, click the Spotify logo.
Your clip uploads as a draft episode on a new page on Anchor.fm.
The first time you click the Spotify logo, a new page opens to connect Riverside and Anchor. If you have an existing Anchor account, log in. Otherwise, create a new Anchor account and begin to set up your podcast.
- On Anchor's Episode Options page, enter details like the episode's title, description, and publish date.
- At the top of the page, click Save as draft or Publish now.
Spotify displays video in 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. You can change your clip's aspect ratio in the Editor.