After you use Riverside to record, edit and export an audio recording, you can publish the content on Transistor, a podcast hosting platform. Follow the steps below to share an exported audio clip on Transistor.
Transistor is a paid service.
Step by step:
- Log in to your account on a computer.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the relevant recording session.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- Click on a clip with a Ready label to publish it.
If a clip's label is Draft, open it in the Editor and export it.
- On the right of the Publish Clip page, click the Transistor logo.
- Enter an Episode Title for the clip.
- Click Export to Transistor.
A new browser tab opens Transistor's Import an Episode from Riverside page.
- In the dropdown menu, select a show to import the clip to as an episode.
- Click Import and create draft episode.
- On the episode settings page, enter other metadata such as episode summary, episode number, transcript, and show notes, then click Update saved draft. (Optional)
- Schedule a publish date or click Save and publish now.
The first time you click the Transistor logo, a new page opens to connect Riverside and Transistor. If you have an existing Transistor account, Sign in. Otherwise, sign up for a new Transistor account or 14 a day trial.