After you use Riverside to record and edit an audio recording, you can export and publish the content as podcast episodes on Transistor.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- Click on a clip with an Exported label to open the Publish Clip page.
- On the right of the Publish Clip page, click the Transistor logo.
- Enter an Episode Title.
- Click Export.
- On Transistor's Import page, select a show to import to in the dropdown menu.
- Click Import and create draft episode.
- On the episode settings page, enter other information, then click Update saved draft.
- Schedule a publish date or click Save and publish now.