YouTube is a well-known platform to share your recordings, and it is free and easy to use. Follow the steps below to export a recording and upload it to YouTube.
Step by step:
- Log in to your Riverside account on a computer.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the relevant recording session.
- On the recording session's page, click Edit.
- Use the Editor to trim, compose, and customize your clip.
- Click Export.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- Click on a clip with a Ready label.
If a clip's label is Draft, open your recording in the Editor and export it.
- On the Publish Clip page, click … (the three-dots icon), then click download .
Your video file downloads.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Click the Create icon, then Upload video.
- Select the video file on your computer and upload the video.
YouTube only supports video file uploads.
YouTube's Help Center has more information about uploading videos.