YouTube is a well-known platform to share your recordings, and it is free and easy to use. Follow the steps below to export a recording and upload it to YouTube.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- Use the Editor to trim, compose, and customize your clip.
- Click Export.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- Click on a clip with an Exported label to open the Publish Clip page.
- Or click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label to open it in the Editor and export it.
- On the Publish Clip page, click … [the three-dots], then click download .
Your video file downloads.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Click the Create icon, then Upload video.
- Select the video file on your computer and upload the video.
YouTube only supports video file uploads.