High Quality Tracks are recorded locally on each participant's computer or device. Slow internet should not affect their quality. Download the separate tracks to use them with editing software.
With a free Riverside account, you can download up to 2 hours of High Quality or Backup tracks. Upgrade to a subscription plan to download more hours of your recordings as separate Tracks each month. All users can export recordings as Clips in the Editor.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to Recording files.
- Next to the desired participant's track with the Done status, click High quality.
- Select a media format, such as Raw video or Raw audio.
The High quality track downloads in the selected format.
You can also download Media Board content or download screen shares as synced, separate tracks.