High Quality Tracks are recorded locally on each participant's computer or device. Slow internet should not affect their quality. After recording in the Studio, download the tracks to use them with editing software. Follow the steps below to download a High Quality Track.
With a free Riverside account, you can download up to 2 hours of High Quality or Backup tracks. Upgrade to a subscription plan to download 5 or 15 hours of High Quality Track downloads each month. All users can export recordings as Clips in the Editor.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- On the Dashboard, scroll to the specific Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the relevant recording session.
- On the top right of the session page, click Download, then click High quality tracks.
- Next to the desired participant, click High quality.
- Select a media format.
The High Quality Track downloads in the selected format.
TIP: Synced Video and Synced Audio files
Synced files are for use in editing software. If a participant only joined for part of the recording or shared their screen or other media, their synced file will include empty space at its beginning so it stays synchronized with other participants' tracks. Learn more about Synced track files.
Playing a file on the Media Board or sharing your screen during a recording creates a separate High Quality Track.