High Quality Tracks are recorded locally on each participant's computer or device. Slow internet should not affect their quality. After recording in the Studio, download the tracks to use them with editing software. Follow the steps below to download a High Quality Track.
With a free Riverside account, you can download up to 2 hours of High Quality or Backup tracks. Upgrade to a subscription plan to download 5 or 15 hours of High Quality Tracks each month. All users can export recordings as Clips in the Editor.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Hover over the relevant Studio, click the three dots menu […] and select View recordings.
- On the Recordings page, click the relevant recording session.
- On the session's page, scroll down to Tracks.
- In the Tracks table, next to the desired participant, click High quality.
- Select a media format.
The High Quality Track downloads in the selected format.
TIP: Synced track files
Synced files are designed for editing software. If a participant only joins for part of the recording or shares their screen or other media, their synced file will include empty space at its beginning so it stays synchronized with other participants' tracks. Learn more about Synced track files.
After a recording ends, you can also download Media Board content or download screen shares as synced, separate tracks.