Before downloading a combined recording or clip with your participants' tracks, you must first use the Editor to render and export the file. After that, follow the steps below to download an exported full recording or clip.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording's page, scroll to the Edits section.
- Hover over the relevant clip with the Exported label, click the Download icon.
- On the menu that appears, click Download.
Your MP4 video file or audio file saves to your device.
Media that has been processed by Riverside and is ready for download has the Exported label. Otherwise, first use the Editor to export a clip if it has a Draft or Magic Clip label.