Before downloading a combined recording or clip with your participants' tracks, you must first use the Editor to render and export the file. After that, follow the steps below to download an exported full recording or clip.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- Hover over the relevant clip with the Exported label, click the Download icon.
- On the menu that appears, click Download clip.
Your MP4 video file or audio file saves to your device.
On the recording session's page, clips that have been processed by Riverside and are ready to download have an Exported label. Otherwise, use the Editor to export a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.