Before downloading a combined recording or clip with your participants' tracks, you must first use the Editor to render and export the file. After that, follow the steps below to download an exported full recording or clip.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Under the relevant Studio, click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the relevant recording session.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- Hover over the relevant clip and click the three dots [...].
- On the menu that appears, click Download.
Your MP4 video file or audio file will download.
On the recording session's page, clips that have been processed by Riverside and are ready to download have a Ready label. Otherwise, use the Editor to export a clip with a Draft status.