After every studio session, Riverside creates a cloud recording file for each individual participant, as well as one combined track with all of the participants' cloud recordings.
The cloud files are recorded over the internet during the live call. The audio and video quality of these recordings depend on each participant's internet connection.
They may have a lower resolution than the locally recorded High Quality Tracks but they are useful as a backup reference or to review the conversation while the High Quality Tracks are processing. Echo cancellation is always enabled on cloud recording files.
Single participant's cloud recording (MP4)
- Each participant's cloud file is available as a video MP4 file.
- The track has a maximum resolution of 720p and it may have a variable frame rate.
- Download a participant's cloud recording file on the Studio's recording session page.
All Participants' combined cloud recording (MP4)
- Cloud video tracks from all recorded participants in one file, as seen during the live call.
- Tracks are arranged in a gallery view in one file, which may have a variable frame rate.
- Download the All participants' cloud recording file on the Studio's recording session page.
NOTE: Audio-only cloud recordings
The tracks in a Studio set to record audio-only will include the video, as seen during the live call.
If a participant's camera is turned off while recording or Low Data Mode is enabled, the MP4 file will show a generic silhouette.