After every studio session, Riverside creates Internet Backup recordings for each individual participant as well as one combined track with all of the participants.
The internet backup files are recorded over the internet during the live call. The audio and video quality of these recordings depend on each participant's internet connection.
Internet backups have a lower resolution than the locally recorded High Quality Tracks but they are useful as a reference or to review the conversation while the High Quality Tracks are processing. Echo cancellation is always enabled on backups.
Single Participant Backup recording (MP4)
- Each participant's backup track is available as a video MP4 file.
- The track has a maximum resolution of 720p and it may have a variable frame rate.
- Download a participant's Backup track on the Studio's recording session page.
All Participants Backup recording (MP4)
- Includes video backup tracks from all recorded participants, as seen during the live call.
- Tracks are arranged in a gallery view in one file, which may have a variable frame rate.
- Download the All Participants Backup on the Studio's recording session page.
NOTE: Audio-only Backup Recordings
The backup tracks in a Studio set to record audio-only will include the video, as seen during the live call.
If a participant's camera is turned off while recording or Low Data Mode is enabled, the MP4 Backup will show a generic silhouette.