The Lobby is the last step of joining a Riverside Studio for a recording session.
Step by step
- On the Lobby page, enter your name.
- Click to indicate whether you are using headphones.
If you haven't used Riverside before, click Request Camera Permissions so the browser can access your microphone and camera. Click Allow.
- Look for the video preview on the right side of the page.
- Use the menus to select your camera, microphone, and audio output.
- Click Join Studio to enter the session.
After you set up your mic and camera in the Lobby, you can turn them off at any time in the Studio.
If you see Waiting for host to accept, the session's Host or Producer needs to allow you into the Studio.