Download the Riverside iOS app to join a Studio as a Producer. Tap an invite link to automatically open the Studio in the app. Follow the steps below to join a Studio as a Producer.
Producers using the mobile app can be seen and heard by other participants. They can monitor the Studio but are not recorded. Join as a Producer from a computer for additional participant management functions.
Step by step:
- Download and launch the Riverside iOS app.
- On the Studios screen, tap Join Now (if logged out).
or the + button, then Join a studio (if logged in).
- Tap Paste link.
- Copy and paste the invite link you received from the Host (for instance, in a Producer invite email).
- After connecting to the Studio, type Your Name.
Tap the image icon to Take a photo or Upload image (optional). It will display next to your name in the Studio's sidebar.
- In the top right corner, tap Next.
- On the Lobby screen, preview your video.
If asked to grant access to the microphone and camera, tap Allow.
You can tap the microphone or camera to turn them off or on.
- In the top right corner, tap Join to enter the Studio.
The fastest way to join a Studio is to tap Go to Studio in an invite email or to tap a Producer invite link. If you don't have the mobile app, it will open the page to download it. The app's Studios screen lists recent Studios you joined. Tap one to enter it again.
If you are logged in to the Riverside app, you can also join your own Studio as a Producer by generating a Producer invite link for yourself.