Download the iOS app to join a Studio as a Host and record from anywhere. As the Host, you control when a recording starts and stops. Follow the steps below to join a Studio as a Host.
Step by step:
- Download and launch the Riverside iOS app.
If you have not logged in before on this device, tap log in.
- On the Studios screen, tap a Studio.
- After connecting to the Studio, type Your Name.
- In the top right corner, tap Next.
- On the Lobby screen, preview your video.
If asked to grant access to the microphone and camera, tap Allow. You can tap the microphone or camera to turn them off or on.
- In the top right corner, tap Join to enter the Studio.
Join as the Host from a computer for additional participant management functions. On iOS, the Host and Producers can accept partcipants waiting in the Lobby and share messages in the Studio's chat.