Plan: You can invite Producers to the Studio based on the Riverside plan you are on.
Participants in a Riverside Studio session join in specific roles.
Producers help the Host monitor the recording session and can adjust most Studio settings. Multiple Producers can join a session.
Producers are not recorded on separate High Quality Tracks. However, if they enable their own mic and camera they are:
- seen and heard by the other participants, including Audience members,
- included in the All Participants Backup recording file,
- included in any live stream to other sites.
- The Producer can turn off their camera and mic to immediately 'hide' their video tile in the Studio.
More Studio Actions
In a Riverside for Business account, Producers can also:
|Producer – Additional Riverside for Business Features||Computer||Mobile App|
|Adjust Temperature and Exposure of Participant's Mobile Camera (Camera Controls) 2||
|Send a Private Message to a Studio Participant|
|Help a Participant Change Their Mic, Camera, or Speaker|
|Prompt a Participant to Turn their Camera On or Off|
|Upload and play files on the Media Board|
- You must join the Studio as a logged-in Producer (non-recorded Host) to start and stop recordings. ↵
- You can control the camera for an iOS device that is connected with the Riverside app, but not for a computer's webcam or other external cameras. ↵