Participants in a Riverside Studio session join in specific roles.
Producers are not recorded and do not create separate High Quality Tracks. They support the Host and Guests and can adjust most Studio settings. Producers monitor the session and can enable their own mic and camera to be seen by the Host, Guests, and Audience members.
Producers can also:
- Accept Guests Waiting in the Lobby (Computer browser or iOS app)
- Manage Live Call-Ins with Audience members (Computer browser only)
- Share their computer's screen (Computer browser only)
- Enable Low Data Mode (Computer browser only)
- Prompt a Participant to Change Mic, Camera, or Speaker (Computer browser on a Teams account only)
- Adjust Temperature and Exposure of Participant's Mobile Camera (Camera Controls) (iOS app on a Teams account only)
IMPORTANT: Producer Visibility in the Studio
If a Producer enables their mic and/or camera during a recording session, their audio and/or video will be included on the All Participants Backup recording, they can be seen by any Audience members, and they will be included if the recording session is being livestreamed to other sites.
The Studio's Host can also join as a Producer and not be recorded. Click "join as a producer" at the bottom of the Lobby page before joining the call.