Participants in a Riverside Studio session join in specific roles.
Producers are not recorded and do not create separate High Quality Tracks. They support the Host and Guests and can adjust most Studio settings. Producers monitor the session and can enable their own mic and camera to be seen by the Host, Guests, and Audience members. Multiple Producers can join a session.
Producers can also:
- Accept Guests Waiting in the Lobby (Computer browser or iOS app)
- Manage Live Call-Ins with Audience members (Computer browser only)
- Share their computer's screen (Computer browser only)
- Enable Low Data Mode (Computer browser only)
In a Teams Studio, Producers can:
- Upload and play files on the Media Board (Computer browser)
- Prompt a Participant to Change Mic, Camera, or Speaker (Computer browser)
- Adjust Temperature and Exposure of Participant's Mobile Camera (Camera Controls)
IMPORTANT: Producer Visibility in the Studio
If a Producer enables their mic and/or camera during a recording session, their audio and/or video is included on the All Participants Backup recording, they are visible to Audience members, and they are included in the livestream (if it's turned on).