Invite people to your Studio to join the conversation and be recorded with a Studio Invite Email sent by Riverside. The email includes a link to the Studio and a recording tips checklist.
You can also send a Studio invite link directly to participants.
Follow the steps below to send a participant an email invitation to your Studio.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click the three dots menu [...].
- On the menu, click Invite People.
- At the bottom of the Invite People pop-up, enter the participant's email address.
- Next to the participant's email address, select the role: Guest, Audience, or Producer.
- Click Send invite.
Your invited participant is immediately sent an email with instructions about joining the Studio session.
Here's an example of the Invite Email for a Guest.
The link included in the Invite Email provides immediate Studio access. It does not include the Studio's scheduling details. You can change the recipient's role or remove their access in the Invite People pop-up.