Participants in a Riverside Studio session join in specific roles.
Every session has one participant in the Host role, usually the person who made the Studio and is the account owner. The Host is recorded and can upload and play files on the Media Board.
The Host can also:
- Change all of Studio's settings (Computer browser only)
- Mute or adjust participants' output volume (Computer browser only)
- Accept Guests waiting in the Lobby (Computer browser or iOS app)
- Share their computer's screen (Computer browser only)
- Enable Low Data Mode (Computer browser only)
- Manage a Live Call-In (Computer browser only)
- Prompt a Participant to Change Mic, Camera, or Speaker (Computer browser on a Teams account only)
- Adjust Temperature and Exposure of Participant's Mobile Camera (Camera Controls)(Teams account only)
If a Host's internet stops and they are disconnected from the Studio, the recording continues.
A Host may also join as a Producer to perform some of the Host functions but not be recorded.