Invite Guests to your Studio to join the conversation and be recorded. You can generate a permanent, shareable link or send a unique link for each Guest via email invitation. Follow the steps below to create a Studio invite link for Guests and other participants.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click Invite People.
- In the Invite People popup, select the role: Guest, Audience, or Producer.
- Click Copy link.
- Paste the link and send it to participants to give them access to join the Studio.
(To paste, hold ctrl+V on a PC or ⌘+V on a Mac.)
The steps above create a link that provides Studio access to anyone who receives it. Links created using a Studio invite email are unique for each recipient: you can change their role or remove their access in the Invite People pop-up.
You can also control who has access to each recording session by enabling a Waiting Room or changing the Studio's privacy settings.
The Host and Guests will be recorded if their microphone and/or camera are enabled. If a Producer joins the session, they will not be recorded, but they have the option to be seen and heard by other participants. Learn more about participant roles.