Producers can be seen and heard by other participants in the recording session but are not recorded. They can also assist the recording in other ways, like accepting Guests waiting in the Lobby and adjusting a participant's output volume.
Use Chrome or Edge, the supported web browsers. Click Join Session in a Studio invite email or click a Studio access link.
Step by step
- On your computer, open a Studio access link.
Select your microphone and camera in the Lobby before entering. You can turn them off at any time in the Studio.
- In the Lobby, enter your name.
- Click to indicate whether you are using headphones.
If you haven't used Riverside before, click Request Camera Permissions so the browser can access your microphone and camera. Click Allow.
- Use the menus to select mic, camera, and speaker. (Optional)
Look for the video preview on the right side of the page.
- Click Continue.
- Click Enter the Recording Studio.