You're almost ready to be recorded! Click the invite link sent by your Host to join their Studio.
During the recording, your computer automatically saves your high-quality audio and video. Then it uploads your recording to Riverside. Please leave your browser tab open until you see it finish the upload. Follow the steps below to join a Studio as a Guest on your computer.
On a computer, use Chrome or Edge, the supported web browsers. Click Go to Studio in a Guest invite email or click a Studio invite link.
Step by step:
- On your computer, click a Studio invite link.
Set up your microphone and camera in the Lobby before entering the Studio.
- In the Lobby, enter your name.
- Click to indicate whether you are using headphones.
If you haven't used Riverside before, click Request Camera Permissions so the browser can access your microphone and camera. Click Allow.
- Look for the video preview on the right side of the page.
- Use the menus to select mic, camera, and speaker.
- Click Join Studio to join the call.
- Recording Checklist and Tips for Guests
- Best Practices for Recording on a Computer
- System Requirements and Supported Browsers