You're almost ready to record with your Host on Riverside. Follow the steps below to join the virtual Studio.
- On a computer, use Chrome or Edge, the supported web browsers.
- To record on a mobile device, download the iOS or Android app.
Step by step
- On your computer, click the Join Session button in an invite email or click a Studio access link.
- On the Lobby page, enter your name.
- Click to indicate whether you are using headphones.
- If you haven't used Riverside before, click access your microphone and camera. Then, click Allow. under your name so the browser can
- Look for the video preview on the right side of the page.
- Use the menus to select mic, camera, and speaker.
- Click Join Studio to join the call.
When the Host starts recording, your computer automatically saves your high-quality audio and video and begins uploading the data to Riverside.
After the recording ends, please leave your browser tab open until you see the Successfully uploaded ✔ confirmation.
- Guest Checklist and Tips: Recording on a Computer
- System Requirements and Supported Browsers
- Recording Equipment Index (Overview)