As Host, you start and stop the recording in the Studio and you are recorded. On a computer, you can also accept Guests and Producers waiting in the Lobby and control the Media Board. Follow the steps below to join a Studio as a Host.
These instructions are relevant for joining from a computer. You can also join as a Host with an iOS or Android device.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- In the Studios section, under the desired Studio, click Go to Studio.
Set up your microphone and camera in the Lobby before entering the Studio.
- In the Lobby, enter your name.
- Click to indicate whether you are using headphones.
If you haven't used Riverside before, click Request Camera Permissions so the browser can access your microphone and camera. Click Allow.
- Look for the video preview on the right side of the page.
Use the menus to select a mic, camera, and speaker.
- Click Join Studio to join the call.
You can Join as a Producer using the link at the bottom of the Lobby. Producers are not recorded but can be seen by other participants. Read more.