As Host, you start and stop the recording in the Studio and you are recorded. On a computer, you can also accept Guests and Producers waiting in the Lobby and control the Media Board.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- On the right, click Go to Studio.
- On the Lobby page, enter your name.
- Click to indicate whether you are using headphones.
If you haven't used Riverside before, click Request Camera Permissions so the browser can access your microphone and camera. Click Allow.
- Look for the video preview on the right side of the page.
Use the menus to select a mic, camera, and speaker.
- Click Join Studio to join the call.
You can also Join as a producer using the link at the bottom of the Lobby page. Producers are not recorded but can be seen by other participants.