Live stream your Riverside recording session to another platform using the Custom Service fields of a Studio's settings. You can also use the Custom Service fields to stream to multiple accounts on one platform.
You can live stream to any site that that supports RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) and provides a Stream URL and Stream Key. However, there may be some limitations based on the platform. We recommend doing a private test of any platform before the live broadcast itself.
Step by step
- Generate the Stream URL and Stream Key on the other platform.
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Access a Studio's Settings.
- Click or scroll to Live Stream.
- Click the toggle next to Custom Service.
- Copy and paste the Stream URL and Stream Key from the other platform into the fields on Riverside.
- In the Riverside Studio, start recording to start the live stream feed.