Live stream your Riverside recording session to another platform using the Custom Service fields of a Studio's settings. You can also use the Custom Service fields to stream to multiple accounts on one platform.
You can live stream to any site that that supports RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) and provides a Stream URL and Stream Key. However, there may be some limitations based on the platform. We recommend doing a private test of any platform before the live broadcast itself.
Step by step:
- Generate the Stream URL and Stream Key on the other platform you want to stream to from Riverside.
- Access a Studio's Settings.
- Click Live Stream.
- Click the toggle next to Custom Service.
- Add the Stream URL and Stream Key from the other platform in those fields.
NOTE: RTMP or RTMPS
If the custom service provides a URL that begins with
rtmps://, use the same URL on Riverside but remove the letter S:
- Start and Stop the Live Stream on Riverside.