Follow the steps below to generate a Stream Key and Stream URL on LinkedIn. Then, add the Stream Key and Stream URL to the settings of the Studio you want to stream from.
In order to stream directly on LinkedIn, you need to be approved for LinkedIn Live Video, a feature not available to all LinkedIn users at this time. You can still post recorded videos to LinkedIn after exporting them from Riverside.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Go to LinkedIn's custom stream page at https://www.linkedin.com/video/golive/now/.
- Select when to go live.
- Under Create a post, select the profile or LinkedIn Page to stream to.
- Under Your stream details, add a Title for your stream.
- If prompted, in the Stream settings tab, pick your region, then click Get URL.
- Add the Key and URL back to the Riverside Studio.
- Start and Stop the Live Stream on Riverside.
- In the top-right corner of the custom stream page of LinkedIn, click Go live.
You will see a preview of your live video on the custom stream page.
Your live stream will be visible on LinkedIn only after the Host starts the recording.