Live stream your Riverside recording session on LinkedIn to reach a broader audience. You can also schedule a LinkedIn Live event to stream at a later time.
You need to be eligibile to use LinkedIn Live to stream directly on LinkedIn. If you are not eligible, you can still export a recording from Riverside and post it on LinkedIn.
You must generate a new Stream Key for LinkedIn (steps 7–8) each time you do a live stream.
Step by step
- Using a computer, sign in to your LinkedIn account.
- Go to the LinkedIn Live page ⇱.
- Under New Stream, select Go live now.
- Under Create a post on the left, enter a description and stream Title.
- On the right, under the Stream settings tab, choose a nearby region.
- Click Get URL.
Copy the Stream URL and the Stream Key.
- Paste each in the Riverside Studio's settings under LinkedIn.
- For all sites you do not plan to stream to, click the toggle off .
- In Studio settings General section, confirm that the Studio privacy is set to Public, rather than Private.
- In the Riverside Studio, start recording to start the live stream feed.
- Check the LinkedIn Live page for the Preview of the video stream.
- In the top right corner of LinkedIn, click Go live to share the post with the live stream.
After you start the recording, it may take 15-20 seconds for the video to appear in the preview on LinkedIn.