To configure a live stream, first generate a unique Stream URL and Stream Key on each platform you want to stream to. Then, follow the steps below to add the URL and key to your Riverside Studio's settings.
Step by step:
- On a computer, open a new browser tab and log in to your Riverside account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access the settings of the Studio you want to stream from by clicking the Settings (gear) icon.
- In the Live Stream section, scroll to the platform you want to stream to (like YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and click the toggle on .
- In another tab, open the platform you are streaming to and copy the Stream URL.
- Return to the Riverside Studio's Settings panel and paste the Stream URL.
- Open the platform you are streaming to and copy the Stream Key.
- Return to the Riverside Studio's Settings and paste the Stream Key.