Follow the steps below to generate a Stream Key and Stream URL on Twitch. Then, add the Stream Key and Stream URL to the settings of the Studio you want to stream from.
Step by step:
- On a computer, log in to your Twitch account.
- Go to the Stream Manager: https://dashboard.twitch.tv/stream-manager.
- In the Creator Dashboard, click Settings.
- Select Stream.
- Under Stream Key and Preferences, find Primary Stream key.
- Next to the Primary Stream key, click Copy.
- Add the Primary Stream key to your Riverside Studio's Live Stream Settings.
Use rtmp://live.twitch.tv/app/ as the Stream URL.
Your live stream will be visible on Twitch only after the Host starts the recording in the Studio.
See Broadcast Guidelines in the Twitch Help Center for more information.