Live stream your Riverside recording session on Twitter to reach a broader audience.
In order to stream directly to Twitter, you need to use the Twitter Media Studio. Media Studio is an invite-only feature not available to all Twitter users.
Some Twitter users have reported that Twitter has removed the Media Studio's Producer tab.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your Twitter account.
- Go to Twitter Media Studio.
- Click on the Producer tab.
- Under Broadcasts, click Create broadcast.
- Enter a Broadcast name and Category.
- Under Source, select Create a new source.
- In the Create source pop-up, enter a Source name like 'Riverside'.
- For source type, select RTMP.
- Select the Region closest to your location.
- From under Source details, copy and paste the RTMP URL and RTMP Stream Key to the Riverside Studio's settings.
- On Twitter, click Done.
- At the bottom of the Broadcast details window, click Create broadcast.
- Scroll to the top of the Broadcast details window.
- Under the preview player, click Tweet.
- Compose a tweet that shares the live stream and click Tweet.
- In the Riverside Studio, start recording to start the live stream feed.
- Troubleshooting: Live Stream Not Working
- How long is the delay between the recording in the Studio and the live stream people see?