Live stream your Riverside recording session on Twitter to reach a broader audience.
In order to stream directly to Twitter, you need to use its Media Studio, an invite-only feature not available to all Twitter users at this time.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your Twitter account.
- Visit Twitter Media Studio's Broadcasts page and click on the Sources tab.
- Click Create source.
- For source type, select RTMP.
- Enter a Source name for your live stream.
- Select the Region closest to your location.
- Click Create.
- Select the source and copy your Stream Key and Stream URL.
- Add the Key and URL back to the Riverside Studio.
- Start and Stop the Live Stream on Riverside.
Your stream will be visible on Twitter only after the Host starts the recording in the Studio.