Follow the steps below to generate a Stream Key and Stream URL on Facebook. Then, add the Stream Key and Stream URL to the settings of the Studio you want to stream from.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the Facebook homepage.
- Under What's on your mind?, click Live Video.
- Select when to go live.
- Under Select a Video Source, click Streaming Software.
- Under Streaming software setup, find Stream key.
- Next to the stream key, click Copy.
- Click Advanced Settings to display the Server URL.
- Add the Key and URL back to the Riverside Studio.
Your live stream will be visible on Facebook only after the Host starts the recording in the Studio and also clicks Go Live on the Facebook post.
A new Facebook Stream Key and Stream URL needs to be created after seven days.
See more troubleshooting tips in Facebook's Help Center.
Read more about Going Live in Facebook's Help Center.