Live stream your Riverside recording session on your personal Facebook Timeline to reach a broader audience. You can also share a live stream on a Facebook Page you manage or Group you belong to or to a Live Video Event.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to Facebook.
- Go to the Facebook homepage.
- Under What's on your mind?, click Live Video.
- Under Go live, click Select.
- On the left side of the Create live video page, choose where and when to post.
- On the right of the page, Add post details.
- Under Select a Video Source, click Streaming software.
- Under Stream key, click Copy.
- Paste the Stream key in the Live Stream settings of your Riverside Studio.
- Return to Facebook and click Advanced Settings to display the Server URL.
- Next to Server URL, click Copy.
- Paste the Server URL in the Live Stream settings of your Riverside Studio as Stream URL.
- In the Riverside Studio, start recording to start the live stream feed.