Live stream your Riverside recording session on Facebook to reach a broader audience.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the Facebook homepage.
- Under What's on your mind?, click Live Video.
- Select when to go live.
- Under Select a Video Source, click Streaming Software.
- Under Streaming software setup, find Stream key.
- Next to the stream key, click Copy.
- Click Advanced Settings to display the Server URL.
- Add the Key and URL back to the Riverside Studio.
Your live stream will be visible on Facebook only after the Host starts the recording in the Studio and also clicks Go Live on the Facebook post.
If you are posting your stream as a Facebook Page (rather than an individual Facebook Profile), click Publish as a test broadcast above the Go Live button. Only Page admins and editors can see the post and its test video.