Live stream your Riverside recording session on Facebook to reach a broader audience. The steps below explain how to set up a live stream to share on your own timeline. You can also share a live stream on a Facebook Page you manage or Group you belong to or to a Live Video Event.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the Facebook homepage.
- Under What's on your mind?, click Live Video.
- Under Go live, click Select to start the live stream immediately or within the next 24 hours.
- Under Select a Video Source, click Streaming Software.
- Under Streaming software setup, find Stream key.
- Next to the stream key, click Copy.
- Click Advanced Settings to display the Server URL.
- Add the Key and URL back to the Riverside Studio.
If you do not see a Server URL option on Facebook, use
rtmps://live-api-s.facebook.com:443/rtmp/as the Stream URL on Riverside.
- Start and Stop the Live Stream on Riverside.
Your live stream will be visible on Facebook for other people only after you also click Go Live on the Facebook post.