Live stream your Riverside recording session on YouTube to reach a broader audience.
Before your first live stream, it's important that you:
- Verify your channel and remove any live streaming restrictions on your account. It can take 24 hours or more for YouTube to verify your account.
- Create an Unlisted or Private live stream video as a test.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your YouTube account.
- At the top of YouTube's homepage, click Create.
- Choose Go Live.
- In the pop-up window, choose when to go live.
- Next to the preferred start option, click Start.
- Next to Streaming software, click Go.
- In the menu at the left, click Stream.
- In the pop-up, indicate whether the video is made for kids and click Save.
- Click the Stream Settings tab.
- Under Stream key, select Default stream key (RTMP, Variable).
- Copy the Stream Key and URL and paste it in the Live Stream settings of your Riverside Studio.
- In the Riverside Studio, start recording to begin the live stream feed.