Record video and audio in the Studio. The Host names the Studio and can rename it later. Follow the steps below to create a new Riverside Studio on a computer.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Under Studios, click Create a new (reusable) studio.
- Enter the Studio Name.
- Select whether the recording type is Audio & Video or Audio Only.
- Click Enter studio to join as the Host or Continue set up studio to access all its settings.
You can also create new Studios in the Riverside mobile app.