When you log in to Riverside.fm, you can save or export media you created using Riverside on Spotify for Podcasters.
Step by step
- Open riverside.fm/dashboard and log in.
- Enter the same username and password, or the Google account, Apple ID, or Spotify account that you used on Spotify for Podcasters.
- In the menu on the left, click on the Studio.
- Click on the recording or media's thumbnail.
- On the recording's page you can:
Export recording files for external editing software
- including Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro
- Download ZIP file with all of a recording's files
- Download separate, high-quality tracks
- Export recording files for external editing software