When you record on your own:
- We recommend starting with a short test recording to check how your mic and camera are set up.
- For best results, close other programs and browser tabs on your computer, especially any that might use your camera or microphone.
- Use the latest version of the Chrome or Edge browser.
If you need help, see the resources below.
- Allow Riverside to Access Mic and Camera
- I don't see any cameras or microphones listed
- I see 'Your Computer is Not Allowing Riverside to Record' in the Studio
- My track is not uploading
- I can't share my screen in the browser (Mac)
Troubleshooting for Camera Connection
- I don’t see my camera in the menu
- My video frame rate is lagging
- My Logitech camera's frame rate is lagging
- Why do I see balloons, confetti, or fireworks when I record?
Troubleshooting for Microphone Connection
- I don’t see my microphone in the menu
- Audio is loud, distorted, or clipping
- I am getting no sound when I use a USB audio interface/mixer
- Voice is a different pitch during playback
- Can my screen share include sound?