When you use Riverside to record yourself, you can upload and present a slide deck. The person who invited you to record will also get a video file of the deck synchronized to your own recording.
This feature is coming soon to async recording.
These steps are for recording without a Host or Producer in the Studio. If you are recording with other people, follow the steps here instead.
When you upload your file, it does not include presenter notes, animations, or embedded audio/video media. More info about the presentation file.
Step by step
- Use your invite link to enter the Studio and choose your mic and camera.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Share.
- Choose Presentation.
- Click + Upload PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
- Pick one or more presentation files on your computer and click Open.
The file uploads.
- At the bottom of the screen, hover over the uploaded presentation's thumbnail and click the present icon.
- Click or use the keyboard's arrow keys ← → to change slides.
- At the bottom of the Studio, click the Stop button to end the presentation.